Monday, March 26, 2012

Lawn

The front and back lawns were mowed and the weed whacker started and the sod put down in bare places. Yep, we will be mowing till Oct - Nov now.
The weather is still very mild but with a mild breeze. Today we had the air on in the car. The skies have been mostly clear after all that rain we had a few days ago. It is hot and humid. It looks like no chance of cooler weather, we went right into summer. The bugs are back. Carpenter bees are being so annoying, they are in a number of areas in the front and back and I whack them with my electric tennis racket. So far its the bees 2, the racket 0. I have to get my swing back.

2 comments:

Michiko Johnson said...

Rita,
You whack them with your electiric tennice so fan its the bees 2,the rackelo. have to get your swing back.
michiko

Rita said...

Michiko!!
LOL
I know I have to get my swing back or the bees will keep coming by for the cool breeze going past them. lol